Notes from the membership meeting of Friday, April 18, 2008:
- Grass will be cut by Dan Halverson once again … at $55 per cut.
- Also approved $70 for weed & feed and grass seed for some bare spots
- Shit List😕 Eric Galvin
- Football High Score Pool sales will start soon?? Potential to make $3,000. Details coming soon.
- Club Clean-Up Saturday Apr 19th and Saturday April 26 starting at 9 am.
- Poker Tournament had 41 players.? Net profit $483? Jim Paulson won and Dan “All In” Sucich came in second.
- Washer Tournament May 17.? Meeting Wed, Apr 23 at 6 pm.? Still need a few more boxes.?? If you have any pieces of 2X4’s laying around, bring them to the club.
- Golf Tournament Sept. 20th.? 8:30 start time.? Belk Park.? Cost expected to be $75 per person.?? Next year we think we can get a better deal at Woodlands.
- Happy Hour Party May 30th.? Gary Rowberry and Glen Morris will coordinate.
- Water pipe needs to be replaced.? We’re probably also going to replace and relocate the water heater at the same time.? Where are you Twig?
- Party at the Park – May 2nd.?? Doors open at 6 pm.? We need to get there early to save tables.
- Satellite TV changes:? Nothing new.
- Bathroom remodel:? Discussed but nothing definite planned.?? We just don’t want to forget about it.
- Deck Expansion😕 Membership approved the plan as presented by the committee.? Work is expected to get underway right after the summer swimming season.? A meeting will be held April 30th at 5 pm.
- GMVB 08😕 An organizational meeting will be held on Wed, April 30th at 6:30 pm.?? We urge all members to attend this meeting.
- Glutton Amazing Race😕 Dave Heacock, with the help of others, is coordinating an Glutton Style Amazing Race for this fall, probably in October.?? This could turn into a nice fundraiser for the Club…. and a heck of a good time for all.? More details as they develop.
- Danny Schoendienst sponsored (again) for membership.? Dan says he’s really ready now to become a Glutton.
Meeting adjourned at 9:39 pm.? A poker game, libations and bullshit talk erupted afterwards.