Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, the board of directors has implemented the following changes:
- Meetings: The April board meeting took place online on Tuesday, April 7. The membership meeting set for April 24th has been canceled.
- Guests Restricted: The board of directors voted to allow ONLY members at the club and request that those who do go to the club practice social distancing.
- Reservations and Events: We will look at these each month and make decisions as they approach. All deposits will be returned if your reservation has to be canceled. So, for now, no social events will be allowed on club premises until further notice.
- Deck Construction: Work will continue on the rebuilding of the deck using a skeleton crew.
- Cardinal Game: May 4 – Canceled